- What type of lights do you use?
- What other services do you offer besides uplighting?
- What are your professional qualiﬁcations for doing uplighting for our event?
- What do you require for a deposit?
- Have you provided uplighting at our venue before?
- What color lights do you have?
- Are your lights a ﬁre hazard?
- Do you have insurance?
- About the privacy of your information?
What type of lights do you use?
We use professional LED lighting equipment which is safe, versatile, and consumes a minimal amount of power. We mainly provide standard (wired) LED lights, but also do offer wireless LED uplighting.
What other services do you offer besides uplighting?
In addition to uplighting, we can also offer video/slide show projection and monogram/gobo projection.
What are your professional qualiﬁcations for doing uplighting for our event?
Bay Area Uplighting has provided lighting for dozens of events and now employs several lighting technicians who have
been trained to pay close attention to detail and artistic presentation, while making sure to
avoid any potential safety hazards.
What do you require for a deposit?
We require a 50% deposit to secure the date.
Have you provided uplighting at our venue before?
Many of the venue’s we’ve provided uplighting for are in our portfolio. If we haven’t done
uplighting at your venue previously, we will gladly offer an on-site visit prior to your event (if
your event is within the Bay Area). Additionally, we are always looking to expand our
portfolio-so if your venue is not already in our portfolio, we will offer a discount if you’re willing
to have your photographer provide us with some photos of the uplighting.
What color lights do you have?
Our lights can be programmed to any combination of the primary colors.
Are your lights a ﬁre hazard?
Unlike traditional light bulbs, our LED lights do not heat up and do not pose a ﬁre hazard.
Do you have insurance?
Yes we carry full liability insurance.
- We follow the CA privacy act for more information you can download the information here.